Pages

CTK

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pose imitate Demi Moore, Chanelle Hayes Naked in Vanity Fair

Who says pregnant women can not be sexy? Obviously, the blonde star Chanelle Hayes manages to look hot, his stomach, without any clothes involved.

At first glance, pose Hayes looks so much like a movie star sexy poses "Ghost" Demi Moore, who could capture a naked body while seven months pregnant. Pose for the opportunity to decorate the cover of Vanity Fair in 1991. And in fact, Hayes is also doing similar things, exhibition posed nude on the cover of Vanity Fair.

Star of "Big Brother" was included plain naked. No more showing her slim beauty, while naked, Hayes actually done with the baby who is now in the stomach.

This model of 22 years old, standing naked, holding a bulging belly. While his left leg goes to a strategic position to protect sensitive areas.

Quotes Jack Tweed was revealed, the decision to become pregnant is not easy, because he had to adapt to the new body shape.

"The knot in my body swollen by last about three weeks ago. I'm very happy," he said, quoted by the Daily Mail, Tuesday (11/05/2010).

However, the growing mass that seemed to scrape enough confidence in himself.

"Before (the position), it seems, no one believed in me. Firstly, I am very confident with my body shape, but I was very nervous during the shooting session! Because my body has changed a lot," said.

Pregnancy causes the size of the British actress body is increasingly extended to trigger the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks.


"Now, the size of my body has changed from the size of 6 / 8 to 10, my butt too big. My pregnancy seemed to exist in the ass! Also I have cellulite on the thighs and stretch marks on the breasts, but I have to remember that is all good cause, "the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment